- Historical seasonal rates have been discontinued effective September 1, 2020.
- We will continue to offer 911-only for $6.99/month + taxes and fees (Coop Members only)
- If you are a seasonal customer and do not need your service year-round, services may be placed on temporary suspension at anytime, but reactivation rates will apply as follows:
- Service must remain active for 1 month when restored.
- $99 – if service is restored within 6 months.
- $199 – if service is restored after 6 months of suspension.
- If a router is leased and temporary suspension is requested:
- You will be still be charged monthly for the lease
- If you would like to turn the router in while on suspension, the router must be returned to the Allband office at 7251 Cemetery Rd and picked up upon reactivation.
- An Allband technician is available to pickup and/or deliver the leased router (standard travel charges apply)