Affordable Connectivity Program (ACP)
The Affordable Connectivity Program is an FCC benefit that helps ensure that households can afford internet for work, school, healthcare and more. The benefit provides a discount of up to $30 per month toward internet service for each qualifying household. Eligible households must both apply for the program and contact Allband to select a service plan.
- Participate in certain government assistance programs such as SNAP, Medicaid, WIC, SSI, or other programs
- Already receive a Lifeline benefit
- Based on your household income
Honoring our Veterans Discount
Allband is honoring our veterans with discounts!
Eligible or qualifying persons must:
- have current, active Allband service
- provide proof of service, residency, and years served
Eligible or qualifying persons will:
- receive a monthly discount of $15
- be honored on our VETERAN’S PAGE