- A customer who fails to pay the full balance of their bill will be processed for shut-off on the 11th day of the following month.
- A colored warning letter will be sent as a reminder that your bill has not been paid and you are in jeopardy of having your service disconnected if payment is not received by the 10th of the following month.
- If your service is disconnected, a reconnection fee of $99 will be applied to your account automatically.
- Your balance and reconnection fee must be paid in full before service can be restored.
Avoiding a Shutoff
- Contact us PRIOR to shutoff with the date that you will pay the balance.
- Setup a payment plan. If you enter into an arrangement with us, please understand that your service may be interrupted if you don’t meet the terms of your payment arrangement.
Restoring Your Service
- You must pay your reconnect total and call us at 989-369-9999 to restore service.
- A reconnect fee of $99 will be added.
Need assistance? Call us at 989-369-9999 or click below for email or Facebook Messenger.