Seasonal / Vacation
Save on monthly charges while you are away! Place your internet and/or phone services on hold until you return.
If you are a seasonal customer and do not need your service year-round, services may be temporarily suspended anytime, but reactivation rates will apply as follows:
- Service must remain active for 1 month when restored.
- $99 – if service is restored within 6 months.
- $199 – if service is restored after 6 months of suspension.
- Reactivation fee does not apply if one phone or one internet service is kept active.
If a router is leased and temporary suspension is requested:
- You will be still be charged monthly for the lease
- If you would like to turn the router in while on suspension, the router must be returned to the Allband office at 7251 Cemetery Rd and picked up upon reactivation.
- An Allband technician is available to pickup and/or deliver the leased router (standard travel charges apply)
New Security Option
Stay connected to your seasonal home while you are away!
Now offering a speed option that allows you to control devices like a smart thermostat or security cameras
- No reactivation fee!
- Speeds are limited to 10 Mbps download and 5 Mbps upload.
- Limited to six months per year.
- $30 per month
Ready to schedule? Call us at 989-369-9999 or click below for email or Facebook Messenger.